Saturday, December 1, 2007

Drink Recipes ...

Drink Recipes Wanted ...


I am seeking recipes for Hot Chocolate, Russian Tea,
frozen slushes, eggnog, spiced cider,
mixes to put in jars for gifts,
mixes to serve guests during the Holidays.
Do you add anything special to your pot of coffee
like cinnaomon, orange peel, etc?
What special tea do you like for the Holidays?
Your help would greatly be appreciated!

Leave a link in your comments so that
others can come to your blog for your special recipe.
Pictures would be nice!

Looking forward to some great ideas!

Holiday Blessings to you and yours!

Pam

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

hi Pam,
Thanks for your comment on my blog today. You made me laugh and I'm sure if I had pets they would have reacted, too! I'll think about these drink recipes. I'm pretty much a black strong coffee kind of gal but I'm sure I could find something in my arsenal...
blessings.

ellen b. said...

Hi Pam,
Here's a link to a recipe for a dry cappucino mix that you can make and put in a jar and give as a gift.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cappuccino-Mix/Detail.aspx
There are more recipes at this site, too.
Enjoy...